Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My First Link Party

I had a wonderful discovery come through my Tweet Deck today regarding an Etsy Linky Party and man was I excited. It has been slow going, mostly on my part, for my new Etsy sight so getting a chance to link up with fellow Etsy shops is super exciting for me! Here it is folks, my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AMonogrammedLife Thank you Cacehy Mama's for Tweeting today so that I could join your party! 


The other wonderful networking that I was introduced to today was Social Selling Black Hills. You can view us on Facebook at this link.


On a quilting note, I have 4 stars done on my quilt. They're taking about an hour each so the process is long but I am enjoying my relaxing time and seeing the work coming together is wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment