Saturday, June 30, 2012

Napkins

I have heard several references recently to Christmas being only 6 months away which is crazy. However, when I think of the 109 degree high we had the other day cooler Christmas temperatures sound great. Then thoughts of Christmas turned to what can I make for Christmas? Last year I purchased a few Christmas fabrics, one of which you've seen on this blog because it's the same fabric as I am using for my Christmas quilt. The other is a new fabric that when I purchased it I thought I would make place mats but as I started thinking this week I decided that I would make napkins instead. 


Yes, I could have made traditional square napkins but that would have been too easy so I searched for napkins and came across a circle pattern where the napkins can be folded into Christmas trees, perfect! I was excited for these and have made two sets of 4 already. They aren't for sale yet as I'm waiting for Christmas in July but here you can get the sneak peak. They are stitched with a gold thread to accent the gold stars on the white Merry Christmas print and to add a little extra shimmer to your Christmas decor. 






No comments:

Post a Comment