Saturday, April 28, 2012

Baby, Baby

The past two afternoons I have been working away on my sewing instead of my quilting and have thoroughly enjoyed my time and the end results. Monday I picked up this wonderful new fabric at Hobby Lobby and am excited because now only can I use it for my baby patterns but I am also going to use it for a graduation gift, pictures on that will come soon. 
Here is a sneak peak of what I did yesterday and if you check out the Baby Shop you can see the other baby items that I have now completed including a second tactile blanket, a bib, burp cloth, and portable changing pad. If you would like to purchase any of the items please let me know. The first person who purchases two items receives the burb cloth FREE as I'm going to make alterations to the pattern so that it's improved (at least in my mind it'd be improved.) 

The ribbons for the tactile blankets are hand and machine stitched. All items are stitched and top stitched in a zig zag pattern as seen below: 


No comments:

Post a Comment