Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Another Free Sample

Once again I love going to the mail box and some days in the last two weeks it has been one of the rare times I have been outside. (The whole 90's and 100's keep me in the house as much as possible.) So when I went to the mailbox and found another free sample I was super psyched again! 
This sample was once again from Target and included an adorable blue make-up bag, Neutrogena UltraSheer 70 Sunblock (this would have been more useful before it was 90 degrees outside), a Revlon lip color sample and three samples of shampoo/conditioner, Tresemme, Garnier and Aveeno
I love saving money with free samples especially of hair products that I use each day. Too bad I can't use the make-up bags for flights. If only they were clear then we'd be good to go but they are the perfect size. Perhaps the airlines should rethink this on my behalf. ; ) Either way I definitely encourage you to check out the many free samples you can come across online or advertised on television they are definitely worth your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment