Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Free Samples


Since I was a young child I have enjoyed getting the mail. If I was in the house I would watch out our living room window for the mailman so that the instant I saw his truck round the corner I could dart out the door in hopes of beating my little brother to the mail box. If we were outside the footrace was on! Once in a great while the mail was for me but even then most often it was bills for my parents. Now that I’m an adult well, the mail is often for me but continuous credit card offers are not that exciting. Yet I get excited to open the mail box each day and am delighted that my husband does not share my love for getting the mail. I have the feeling he would beat me in a foot race any day! Yesterday was an exceptionally exciting day as there was a small box in the mail from Target, who doesn’t love Target? I picked up the box that was quite heavy in relation to its size and wondered what they had sent me. Upon opening the box I realized it was the free sample I had requested and was filled with wonderful little gifts. 

My biggest excitement is over the face wipes that came in a quantity of 7, a whole weeks worth, that's awesome! And to make them last longer I will cut them in half so now I have 14 days of face washes, wonderful. I also love coupons so those were the second most exciting item for me to find. I must admit that I am a Redken girl when it comes to shampoo and conditioner but the Pantene will be a wonderful body wash and will be much cheaper than other options since it's FREE! 

2 comments:

  1. I've seen some website where you can pay like $5 or something like that/month and you are sent a goody bag full of beauty products to try out (a variety of different products each time). Was this just a special offer Target ran for a while or is it an ongoing thing?
    Free is my favorite number! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was just a special offer from Target no monthly fee or money given. All product opinions are simply mine. I like free to much to pay $5 or any small amount to try out a product for a company review.

    ReplyDelete