Sunday, May 20, 2012

Graduation


Today is the end of an era for me, my last former student graduated from high school. It is bitter sweet for me to have that chapter of my life see a full closure. Yes, that chapter has been closed for 5 years but in many ways this is the final sentence. I have always enjoyed giving practical gifts of any kind and this graduation gift was the same. But due to my new found love of sewing and the special place this student holds in my heart for multiple reasons I wanted to make this gift practical and special. So I went for practical, white bath towels, (ok maybe white isn't practical but towels are) and then I added some fabric for them. It was an easy project but definitely give the towels a little something that remind me of my former student. Below are the before and after pictures that show you just how simple of a project this was. 






No comments:

Post a Comment