Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jungle Babies

About two weeks ago I purchased a wonderful jungle fabric that brings smiles to my face every time I look at the adorable little animals. When I went to Hobby Lobby I had intended to purchase some blue fabric for boys but this one caught my eye and non of their blues could compete so i went for this instead. I still think this is a wonderful boy fabric more than a girl so ultimately it my original goal was met just in a different way than I assumed it would be. 

I guess that's how life is we often make a plan for ourselves and God steps in and says "I know the plans I have for you." (Jer. 29:11) and ultimately he changes our plan and at times when we can't understand we hold on for the ride and realize later that it was really what was best for us. So if you were hoping for blue items in the Baby Shop they haven't come yet but they will. My next project is the wonderful pink flannels that I found complete with cute dragonflies. Stay tuned to the Baby Shop to see what you can buy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment